|Headquarters||105 College Road East, Princeton, New Jersey, United States|
|Number of locations||4|
|Key people||Pradip K. Banerjee, Kamal Biswas|
Xybion Corporation develops and distributes end-to-end laboratory informatics and enterprise management software solutions for the life sciences, R&D, and other sectors. Xybion also provides software and project management consulting services.
Xybion was founded in 1977 as a developer of pre-clinical software solutions. In 2008, the company was acquired by The Banerjee Group. Xybion expanded its holdings by acquiring Canadian company Amadeus International in 2009 and several holdings from GE Healthcare in 2010.
Technology and products
Labwise XD, Pristima XD, etc.
Labwise XD (formerly Labwise) is a modular LIMS-like "digital lab operations" platform that "unifies lab environments and supports end-to-end business process management (BPM) to deliver increased compliance and productivity." The platform is advertised to handle business and sponsor management, laboratory operation and test execution, and compliance and quality management. The system appears to be cloud-based.
Pristima XD (formerly Pristima Suite) is a modular LIS-like pre-clinical software platform "that delivers full lifecycle automation and support for research and safety study management, vivarium management, and veterinary care." The platform is advertised to handle traditional preclinical R&D management, veterinary management, and operational and compliance management. The system appears to be cloud-based.
Labwise XD and Pristima XD are the primary laboratory informatics solutions offered by Xybion. However, they also offer other platforms, including CQRM XD for compliance, quality, and risk management and Emidence XD for workplace health and safety compliance management, workers’ compensation management, medical billing, and bill review. To learn about all software solutions, see the vendor's main site.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
Xybion has the following product demonstration videos on their YouTube channel:
- "About Xybion". Xybion Corporation. https://www.xybion.com/about-us/. Retrieved 19 October 2020.
- Xybion Corporation (1 December 2009). "Xybion Acquires Amadeus, a Leader in Governance, Risk, Compliance and Quality Management (GRC) Solutions". PRWeb. https://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/12/prweb3276274.htm. Retrieved 19 October 2020.
- "Xybion Completes Acquisition of Stelex and Vital-Path, Leaders in Business Process Software and Consulting Services for Regulated Industries, from GE Healthcare". PRWeb. 12 May 2010. https://www.prweb.com/releases/xybion/stelex/prweb3983884.htm. Retrieved 19 October 2020.
- "Labwise". Xybion Corporation. Archived from the original on 30 June 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20190630010738/http://xybion.com/digital-lab/labwise/. Retrieved 29 September 2020.
- "Labwise XD Digital Laba Management System". Xybion Corporation. https://www.xybion.com/digital-lab-management-system/. Retrieved 30 June 2021.
- "Pristima Suite". Xybion Corporation. Archived from the original on 09 February 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20190209205637/http://xybion.com:80/digital-lab/pristima/. Retrieved 29 September 2020.
- "Pristima - A Powerful, All-In-One Pre-Clinical Lab Solution". Xybion Corporation. https://www.xybion.com/pristima-xd/. Retrieved 20 October 2020.
- "Quality Control LIMS". Xybion Corporation. https://www.xybion.com/digital-lab-management-system/digital-quality-control-lab-management-system/. Retrieved 30 June 2021.
- "Labwise" (PDF). Xybion Corporation. August 2019. https://www.xybion.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Labwise-Overview.pdf. Retrieved 29 September 2020.
- "Pristima XD - Lab and Facility Management Module". Xybion Corporation. https://www.xybion.com/pristima-xd/core/lab-facility-management/. Retrieved 30 June 2021.
- "Pristima XD - Clinical Pathology Module". Xybion Corporation. https://www.xybion.com/pristima-xd/core/clinical-pathology/. Retrieved 30 June 2021.
- "Pristima XD - Statistical Analysis Module". Xybion Corporation. https://www.xybion.com/pristima-xd/core/statistical-analysis/. Retrieved 30 June 2021.
- "Pristima Suite - Historical Controls Database". Xybion Corporation. https://xybion.com/pristima-xd/core/historical-controls-database/. Retrieved 20 October 2020.
- "Pristima XD - Preclinical Reporting Module". Xybion Corporation. https://www.xybion.com/pristima-xd/core/pre-clinical-reporting/. Retrieved 30 June 2021.