|Headquarters||300 S. Pine Island Rd., Ste. 307, Plantation, Florida, U.S.|
|Number of locations||4|
Zontal, Inc.—doing business as ZONTAL—develops and distributes data management software solutions.
The company was reportedly founded in 2016 by pharmaceutical consultant Wolfgang Colsman. In 2018, the company released "the first regulatory compliant out-of-the-box digital hub for pharma."
Technology and products
ZONTAL (formerly ZONTAL Space) is a scientific data management system (SDMS; the company refers to it as a "digital hub") that allows users to "break open silos and automate data flow to deliver digital transformation." The company adds that the SDMS' four core functions are data ingestion, management, search and retrieval, and analysis. The solution can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid manner.
The company states the SDMS has the following features:
- instrument and software interfacing, with API
- query tools
- reporting tools
- data harmonization tools
- data analysis tools
- data archiving, retention, and backup
- controlled access policies
- AI and machine learning tools
- encryption and checksum validation
- audit trail
- electronic signatures
- 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP compliant
Pricing is not made public.
Demonstration videos and other media
Use cases, whitepapers, and webinars can be found on the resources page.
- ↑ "About us". Zontal, Inc. https://www.zontal.io/about-us. Retrieved 26 September 2022.
- ↑ "Zontal". Zontal, Inc. Archived from the original on 21 September 2021. https://web.archive.org/web/20200921063052/https://www.zontal.io/. Retrieved 14 October 2021.
- ↑ "Zontal". Zontal, Inc. https://www.zontal.io/. Retrieved 26 September 2022.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "The Life Science Data Platform". Zontal, Inc. https://www.zontal.io/products-overview. Retrieved 26 September 2022.
- ↑ "Data Preservation". Zontal, Inc. https://www.zontal.io/digital-preservation. Retrieved 26 September 2022.