From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|Headquarters||1201 Seven Locks Road, Rockville, Delaware, U.S.|
|Number of locations||2|
Aiderbotics Corporation develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Aiderbotics Corporation was formally founded in September 2016. In November 2017, the company announced that it had reworked its Elucidaid electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) and renamed it to LabLog.
Technology and products
LabLog is a cloud-based, mobile ELN for Android and Apple devices "for recording and reporting lab data." The ELN appears to have a heavy focus on data security and FDA compliance.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Per the company's various app websites, LabLog is free to download, though the app offers in-app purchases.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos exist for LabLog:
- Share files in LabLog
- Learn about LabLog
- How to record lab tasks (experiments)
- How to create a Method
- How To Edit Team Roles in LabLog
- How to update your profile in LabLog: Follow this short step-step guide to update your profile
- LabLog: Electronic Lab Notebook For The Life Sciences Industry
- ↑ "Department of State: Division of Corporations - General Information Name Search". State of Delaware. https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx. Retrieved 13 September 2017. "Search for file number 6160594"
- ↑ Aiderbotics Corporation (13 November 2017). "Elucidaid has been replaced by LabLog, a more powerful Lab Notebook App for your research". YouTube. Archived from the original on 05 January 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20190105153926/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0usNrSCPXw. Retrieved 04 November 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 "LabLog: Electronic Lab Notebook App For The Life Sciences Industry". Aiderbotics Corporation. https://labnotebook.app/. Retrieved 04 November 2019.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "LabLog Data Security Features". Aiderbotics Corporation. https://labnotebook.app/app-security/. Retrieved 04 November 2019.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "FDA Compliance". Aiderbotics Corporation. https://labnotebook.app/fda/. Retrieved 04 November 2019.
- ↑ Aiderbotics Corporation. "LabLog". Apple App Store. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lablog/id1376329880. Retrieved 04 November 2019.
- ↑ Aiderbotics Corporation. "LabLog". Google Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Aiderbotics.Lab_Log. Retrieved 06 January 2019.