29 Simpson Lane, Falmouth, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Number of locations
Matrix Gemini LIMS
Matrix Study Management
Matrix Gemini Web Portal
Matrix Gemini Field Analytics System
Quality Management Suite
Autoscribe Informatics develops and distributes business, scientific, and laboratory informatics software solutions.
Autoscribe Informatics is the trading name of Autoscribe Ltd. — founded in 1981 as a privately-owned company based in the U.K. Autoscribe Informatics, Inc. was founded in late 2011, giving a direct presence in the US market. Zumatrix, Inc., the North American distribution and support team for Autoscribe's Matrix Gemini product, was transferred into the new U.S. entity, which began operations on January 3, 2012.
Autoscribe Informatics also has a worldwide distributor network including and Australasia office in South Australia, "PT Agryiya Analitika" in Indonesia covering SE Asia, "Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions B.V." in Benelux, "CCV" in South America and "RITME" in France. 
Technology and products
Matrix LIMS product line
Matrix Gemini is a configurable laboratory information management system (LIMS) solution that helps laboratories "to accurately manage large volumes of data to strict standards, while at the same time constantly evolve to improve efficiency, automation and turn-around times." One of the main features of this software is a set of configuration tools designed to add greater flexibility to security and workflow applications. The configuration tools are graphical, requiring no software programming or scripting knowledge to use them, making them extremely user friendly. The word "Gemini" refers to the dual user interface of desktop or web browser. Any changes in configuration are instantly reflected in both interfaces.
Matrix Express is a slimmer version of Matrix Gemini, one "for smaller laboratories or as an introductory LIMS in larger organizations."
Matrix Tracker is a tracking application that "allow[s] you to setup and modify the workflows, screens and menus to meet detailed requirements."
Matrix Study Management is software that acts as "a stability management system for complete control of stability studies for a variety of industries" and features the ability to manage stability storage room operations, inventory, audit trail generation, and protocol design and approval.
Matrix BIMS product line
Autoscribe Informatics also provides several business information management systems (BIMS)  including:
Quality Management Suite - A suite of quality tools to manage assets, custoemr feedback, staff competency tracking, document management, corrective and preventive action management and audit planning.
Support Management System - A configurable system for the complete management of all helpdesk support functions to help companies track support problems and manage them through to resolution.
Matrix Support Management System (SMS) is designed to help companies track support problems and manage them through to resolution.
Issue Tracker - designed to allow issues/problems/complaints to be logged and actions assigned to yourself or to other people.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: Matrix Gemini
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?||Y|
|Task and event scheduling?||Y|
|Option for manual result entry?||Y|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?||Y|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?||Y|
|Internal file or data linking?||Y|
|External file or data linking?||Y|
|ELN support or integration?||Y|
|Export data to MS Excel?||Y|
|Raw data management?||Y|
|Project and/or task management?||Y|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?||Y|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?||Y|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?||Y|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?||Y|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Alarms and/or alerts?||Y|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?||Y|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|biobanking, biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, contract services, environmental, food and beverage, general, geology and mining, pathology, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, power and utility, veterinary|
Source for pricing information is directly from Autoscribe via the Laboratory Informatics Institute. As prices may change at any time, always contact the vendor directly to obtain a price list or quote. The pricing below is perpetual. Contact Autoscribe for subscription pricing models and additional options.
| Matrix Gemini Price List
| Part number
||Matrix Express license (1-User)
||Additional ME Users (each)
||Matrix Gemini License (1-User)
||Additional MG Users (each)
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for Autoscribe products:
- ↑ "Autoscribe - About Us". Autoscribe Informatics. 28 November 2018. http://autoscribeinformatics.com/about-us. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ↑ "Autoscribe - About Us". Autoscribe Informatics. Archived from the original on 30 October 2014. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/about-us. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ↑ "Autoscribe Ltd.". Companies House. Gov.uk. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/01539748. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ↑ "Autoscribe Informatics, Inc.". Corporations Division. Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?FEIN=001068673. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ↑ "Autoscribe launches US operation". PR.com. 12 January 2012. http://www.pr.com/press-release/382474. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ↑ "Autoscribe Start AUS Operation". Autoscribe Informatics. 28 November 2018. https://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/resources/press-releases/autoscribe-informatics-pty-ltd-australia-now-in-operation. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ↑ "Autoscribe - Contact Us". Autoscribe Informatics. 28 November 2018. http://autoscribeinformatics.com/about-us/contact-us. Retrieved 28 November 2018.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 8.6 8.7 8.8 8.9 "Matrix Gemini". Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/lims/matrix-gemini. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- ↑ "Matrix Configuration Tools". Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/lims/configuration-tools. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 "Matrix Gemini LIMS Configuration Tools" (PDF). Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/pdfs/ConfigToolsUSV5-Matrix-Configuration-Tools-US.pdf. Retrieved 04 October 2016.
- ↑ "LIMS Solutions". Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/lims/matrix-express. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- ↑ "Matrix Tracker". Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/lims/matrix-tracker. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- ↑ "Matrix Gemini LIMS for Stability Studies". Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/lims/stability. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- ↑ "Autoscribe - BIMS". Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/bims. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- ↑ 15.00 15.01 15.02 15.03 15.04 15.05 15.06 15.07 15.08 15.09 15.10 15.11 15.12 15.13 15.14 15.15 15.16 15.17 15.18 15.19 15.20 15.21 15.22 15.23 15.24 15.25 15.26 15.27 15.28 15.29 15.30 15.31 15.32 "Matrix Gemini LIMS" (PDF). Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/pdfs/matrix-gemini-lims-brochure.pdf. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 "Additional Modules". Autoscribe Informatics. http://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/lims/additional-modules. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- ↑ "Inventory/Asset Management". Autoscribe Informatics. https://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/bims/quality-management-suite. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- ↑ "Document Management". Autoscribe Informatics. https://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/bims/quality-management-suite. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 "Case/CAPA Management". Autoscribe Informatics. https://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/bims/quality-management-suite. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- ↑ Orchard-Webb, D. (28 August 2019). "Matrix Gemini Biobank Management LIMS Includes New Monitoring And Maintenance Solutions". Biobanking.com. https://www.biobanking.com/matrix-gemini-biobank-management-lims-includes-new-monitoring-and-maintenance-solutions/. Retrieved 18 March 2020.
- ↑ "Field Analytics System". Autoscribe Informatics. https://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/lims/matrix-gemini-field-analytics-system. Retrieved 15 June 2020.