|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||Koprska ulica 98, Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|Number of locations||2|
|Divisions||BioSistemika USA, LLC|
BioSistemika LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions and provides laboratory consulting services.
BioSistemika began a side-project called sciNote sometime in 2014, aiming to create a free open-source ELN. The company acquired additional funding through Kickstarter and ultimately released the source code to GitHub on February 12, 2016. BioSistemika also began to offer hosting and installation/service plans for the free software.
A new entity sciNote, LLC was created in Wisconsin in May 2016, and the sciNote project was transferred to the new entity. BioSistemika still develops and distributes GENEIO.
Technology and products
GENEIO is ELN-like software that is specially designed for the quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) laboratory technique and its associated workflow. The software is available as a SaaS offering.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
The company removed its public pricing information.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos for GENEIO are available:
- ↑ Zupancic, K.. "sciNote - Open Source Scientific Notebook". Kickstarter. Kickstarter PBC. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2039813795/scinote-open-source-scientific-notebook/description. Retrieved 01 April 2016.
- ↑ "Initial commit". GitHub. GitHub, Inc. 12 February 2016. https://github.com/biosistemika/scinote-web/commit/055298fee87cc260de4f3c5b1761aa5fac56ffc6. Retrieved 01 April 2016.
- ↑ sciNote Team (11 February 2016). "sciNote is launched!". Kickstarter. Kickstarter PBC. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2039813795/scinote-open-source-scientific-notebook/posts/1489098. Retrieved 01 April 2016.
- ↑ "sciNote Cloud". sciNote, LLC. http://scinote.net/plans/. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- ↑ "sciNote, LLC". Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. https://www.wdfi.org/apps/CorpSearch/Details.aspx?entityID=S109830&hash=1542989105&searchFunctionID=09533f41-f1d6-4fe0-99c8-21cee7de4bbd&type=Simple&q=scinote. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 "qPCR Workflow Automation Software GENEIO". BioSistemika LLC. https://biosistemika.com/geneio/. Retrieved 10 October 2019.