Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on cybersecurity
From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
This category is designated for any open-access journal articles (appearing in the Journal: namespace) about cybersecurity.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on cybersecurity"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Journal:A scoping review of integrated blockchain-cloud architecture for healthcare: Applications, challenges, and solutions
- Journal:A security review of local government using NIST CSF: A case study
- Journal:Assessing cyberbiosecurity vulnerabilities and infrastructure resilience
- Journal:Automated cyber and privacy risk management toolkit
- Journal:Cross-border data transfer regulation in China
- Journal:Cyberbiosecurity for biopharmaceutical products
- Journal:Cyberbiosecurity: A new perspective on protecting U.S. food and agricultural system
- Journal:Cyberbiosecurity: An emerging new discipline to help safeguard the bioeconomy
- Journal:CyberMaster: An expert system to guide the development of cybersecurity curricula
- Journal:Cybersecurity and privacy risk assessment of point-of-care systems in healthcare: A use case approach
- Journal:Cybersecurity impacts for artificial intelligence use within Industry 4.0
- Journal:SCADA system testbed for cybersecurity research using machine learning approach
- Journal:Secure data outsourcing in presence of the inference problem: Issues and directions
- Journal:Security architecture and protocol for trust verifications regarding the integrity of files stored in cloud services
- Journal:Smart grids and ethics: A case study
- Journal:Smart information systems in cybersecurity: An ethical analysis
- Journal:Strengthening public health surveillance through blockchain technology