Citadel Group Pty. Ltd.
|Headquarters||Level 4, 90 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Number of locations||3|
|Parent||Magentus Group Pty. Ltd.|
|Subsidiaries||Citadel Health Pty. Ltd., Wellbeing Software Group Ltd., Genie Solutions|
Citadel Group Pty. Ltd.—operating as Magentus—develops and distributes clinical and laboratory informatics software solutions, including electronic health record (EHR), radiology, oncology, and maternity solutions.
The company was founded in 1989.
In the beginning of 2019, the company changed the name of "AUSLAB Evolution" to "EVOLUTION."
In April 2021, the product name changed again from "EVOLUTION" to "Evolution vLab."
In October 2021, Citadel announced the acquisition of Genie Solutions, a medical practice management software provider, with the intent to "heavily" invest in extending "Genie's dominant position, enabling the continuation of its exciting growth trajectory."
In May 2023, Citadel Group Pty. Ltd.—parent of Citadel Health, Wellbeing Software, and Genie Solutions—announced that it would be "consolidating the three companies under a new unified brand dubbed 'Magentus,' drawing together operations across its primary market in the U.K. and Australia and looking to expand globally." An umbrella group, Magentus Group Pty. Ltd., containing companies like Citadel Group Pty. Ltd. and Magentus Pty. Ltd., operates as "a group of companies operating under different names, collectively known as Magentus."
Technology and products
Evolution vLab (formerly "AUSLAB Evolution" and "EVOLUTION") is a laboratory information system which has "specialised functionality for multi-site organisations ... delivering a single unified pathology service with a mobile workforce unrestrained by geography."
Also see Magentus Group Pty. Ltd.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "About Us". Citadel Health Pty. Ltd. http://www.citadelhealth.com.au/aboutus.html. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "Wellbeing becomes a Global Connected Healthcare Specialist". Wellbeing Sofware Group Ltd.. 6 April 2020. https://www.wellbeingsoftware.com/news/wellbeing-becomes-a-global-connected-healthcare-specialist/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.
- "Evolution vLab". Wellbeing Sofware Group Ltd.. https://www.wellbeingsoftware.com/solutions/product/evolution/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.
- Ang, A. (4 October 2021). "Australia-based Citadel Group buys practice management solution provider Genie Solutions". Mobi Health News. https://www.mobihealthnews.com/news/anz/australia-based-citadel-group-buys-practice-management-solution-provider-genie-solutions. Retrieved 08 December 2023.
- McDonald, K. (9 May 2023). "Genie Solutions, Citadel Health owner rebrands as Magentus". Pulse.IT. https://www.pulseit.news/australian-digital-health/genie-solutions-citadel-health-owner-rebrands-as-magentus/. Retrieved 08 December 2023.
- "Evolution vLab". Citadel Group Ltd. https://citadelhealth.com.au/solutions/product/evolution/. Retrieved 02 May 2021.