CCSI Holding Company, Inc.
|Headquarters||3 Maryland Farms, Suite 350, Brentwood, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Parent||CliniSys Group Limited|
Founded in 1994, Common Cents Systems, Inc. (doing business as ApolloLIMS) is a subsidiary of CliniSys Group that serves the laboratory community as a developer of commercial laboratory information management systems (LIMS).
On April 12, 2022, CliniSys Group Limited announced that it had acquired Common Cents and its ApolloLIMS solution. CliniSys justified the acquisition as such: "With the addition of ApolloLIMS, we are now poised to seize new opportunities to quickly expand our offerings in community and public health diagnostics, and to help better track and prevent disease." The press release notes that "[o]ver time the ApolloLIMS solution will be integrated into the CliniSys product family as the business accelerates the roadmap for its next-generation SaaS product strategy."
Technology and products
ApolloLIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "gives you the tools to optimize your workflow and run your lab any way you see fit." The software is available to be installed on your own equipment or hosted as a cloud-based SaaS offering. The software can be configured to be used for multiple industries, including the life sciences, food and beverage, environmental, and cannabis industries.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "CliniSys acquires ApolloLIMS to grow community and public health diagnostics capability". Common Cents Systems, Inc. 12 April 2022. https://resources.apollolims.com/blog/clinisys-acquires-apollolims-to-grow-community-and-public-health-diagnostics-capability. Retrieved 17 April 2022.
- Longworth, C. (13 April 2022). "Clinisys purchases cloud-based laboratory system Apollolims". BioWorld. https://www.bioworld.com/articles/517907-clinisys-purchases-cloud-based-laboratory-system-apollolims. Retrieved 17 April 2022.
- "ApolloLIMS - How it works". Common Cents Systems, Inc. https://www.apollolims.com/platform/how-it-works/. Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- "ApolloLIMS for Any Lab". Common Cents Systems, Inc. https://www.apollolims.com/lab-expertise/other/. Retrieved 12 December 2020.
- "Apollo LIMS" (PDF). Common Cents Systems, Inc. https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/326940/docs/ApolloLIMS%20-%20Product%20Overview.pdf. Retrieved 14 October 2019.
- "Apollo LIMS - Integration". Common Cents Systems, Inc. https://www.apollolims.com/platform/integrations/. Retrieved 14 October 2019.