DL Santé SAS
|Type||Société par actions simplifiée|
|Headquarters||52, boulevard Rodin, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France|
DL Santé SAS develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions, including a laboratory information system (LIS), laboratory execution system (LES), and quality management system (QMS).
The company began with Progimed, founded in 1984. Progimed initially developed a LIS called PROLAM, later releasing a totally new version called Alysé.
DL Software, a software company created in 2003, acquired Progimed on April 13, 2004, which became DL Santé SAS. DL Software also acquired Biosystem and its products Biowin and Bio Manager on January 16, 2008 and Armure and its QMS software on March 18, 2009.
Since 2010, DL Santé has launch a totally new LIS named Odancio that will be an integrated solution with LIS, LES, QMS.
Technology and products
Armure is a quality management system that "allows you to simply and effectively manage the quality management within your organization." It integrates all the features necessary for ISO-15189 standard that are not in a LIS.
Odancio is a laboratory information system (LIS) that provides "comprehensive functional coverage from pre- to post-analytics, with cross-functional processing management." Odancio interfaces with all other DL Santé products (Bio Manager and Armure). It has been adapted specifically to help labs be compliant with the ISO-15189 standard.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "Company Overview of Progimed". Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=9784726. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Company Overview of DL Santé SAS". Bloomberg Businessweek. Bloomberg. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=99856225. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Acquisition de Biosystem: DL Software renforce sa position de N°1 français des logiciels dédiés aux laboratoires médicaux" (PDF). DL Software. 16 January 2008. http://www.dlsoftware.fr/images/pdf/actionnaires-investisseurs/communiques/2008/CommuniqueDLSoftware_AcquisitionBiosystem_160108.pdf. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "DL Software: monte au capital de la société Armure". Boursier.com. 18 March 2009. http://www.boursier.com/actions/actualites/news/dl-software-monte-au-capital-de-la-societe-armure-324709.html. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Armure". DL Santé. http://www.dlsante.fr/offre-dl-sante/armure.htm. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "BioManager". DL Santé. http://www.dlsante.fr/offre-dl-sante/biomanager.htm. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Odancio". DL Santé. https://www.dlsante.fr/en/products/odancio. Retrieved 02 August 2016.