Free Time Tracking Software
|Initial release||July 30, 2010|
[ (July 8, 2013 ) ±]
|Written in||ASP.NET, C#|
Project management software|
Time tracking software
|License(s)||GNU General Public License v2.0|
Free Time Tracking Software is free open-source project and time management software.
The unofficial "official" name of the software is assumed to be "Free Time Tracking Software," as described by developer Narola Infotech on their website. A SourceForge project for the software was started on July 29, 2010, and the source code was released the next day. While user and installation manuals were added in 2011 and 2012, it appeared no further development had been performed or released on SourceForge. On July 8, 2013, a version 2.0 of the software titled "Time Sheet" was released on SourceForge. It's assumed to be the next iteration of the software.
The features of Free Time Tracking Software include:
- current and past-date time sheet entry
- configurable profiles
- default worker projects and modules
- administrative functions
- time sheet export
- charting and reporting
- e-mail integration
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- Screenshots of Free Time Tracking Software can be found on the site. Select the two "Features" tabs to view them.
- A demo of Free Time Tracking Software can be found here. Select the "Demo" tab in the middle of the site content.
Entities using Free Time Tracking Software
Free Time Tracking Software can also be found on SourceForge. However, use caution when downloading and installing from there; the install package may contain undesirable add-on software.
- "Time-Tracking/Project-Planning Software > Files". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/projectplanning/files/. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Free Time Tracking Software". Narola Infotech. http://www.narolainfotech.com/free-time-tracking-software.html. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Time-Tracking/Project-Planning Software". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/projectplanning/. Retrieved 27 December 2012.