LIMS at work GmbH
|Type||Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Headquarters||Trierer Straße 70-72, Bonn, Germany|
LIMS at work GmbH develops and distributes laboratory informatics software. LIMS at work also provides service, support, and training for several other informatics systems, including Q-DIS/QM, Q-DIS/AQV, Q-DIS/DM, Q-DIS/R, LabsQ, and blomesystem. LIMS at work GmbH also provides other software tools. LaWeb, for example, is a data retrieval and reporting tool that speeds up the complete reporting process. Another example is Author-e Pharma, that "allows you to create, edit, and distribute your quality-related documents," including R&D reports, specifications, SOPs, and many other structured documents for your next audit.
History of Labmatica
The Labmatica LIMS has its origins in the FreeLIMS product originally offered by Laboptimizer Ltd. FreeLIMS started out in 2006 as an open-source project by Thomas Maersch, but after seeing the potential of the product he created, Laboptimizer began developing and marketing a commercial version of the product called Labmatica LIMS. At some point between 2009 and 2011 Maersch turned over all rights to the commercial product to the company LIMS at work GmbH.
Technology and products
It's not clear if development of the open source version is still occurring as the last update to FreeLIMS was on January 13, 2009.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "Author-e Pharma". LIMS at work GmbH. http://www.limsatwork.de/produkte/author-e-pharma/. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Impress & Contact details". Archived from the original on 8 December 2008. http://web.archive.org/web/20081210002354/http://www.labmatica.com/impress.html. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- "go to freeLIMS" Laboptimizer Ltd.. 03 July 2007. Retrieved 03 November 2011.
- "Free LIMS, why not wait 'till they offer to pay you to take one..." LIMSFinder.com. 17 July 2007. Retrieved 03 November 2011.
- "Impress and Contact details" LIMS at work GmbH. 22 September 2011. Retrieved 03 November 2011.
- "Labmatica software description" LIMS at work GmbH. Retrieved 03 February 2012.
- "FreeLIMS" Sourceforge.net. 13 January 2009. Retrieved 03 November 2011.
- "Labmatica 2.1". LIMS at work GmbH. 09 January 2013. http://www.labmatica.com/FirstSteps.pdf. Retrieved 11 May 2013.
- "Labmatica documents & guides & tutorials". LIMS at work GmbH. http://www.labmatica.com/docs.html. Retrieved 03 February 2012.
- "About Labmatica LIMS". LIMS at work GmbH. http://www.labmatica.com/index.html. Retrieved 03 February 2012.