PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH
|Type||Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Industry||Laboratory informatics software|
|Headquarters||In der Dalheimer Wiese 5, Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany|
PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH develops and distributes software solutions for polymer research and characterization.
PSS Polymer Standards Service began operation in 1985 as an offshoot of chemical manufacturing efforts at University of Mainz, Germany.
Technology and products
WinGPC UniChrom is a chromatography data system (CDS) "designed from [the] ground-up for dealing with heterogeneity of macromolecules and distributions." The software comes in several versions depending on user needs.
The features of WinGPC UniChrom include:
- control 300+ different detectors/instruments
- the hardware module allows connection to any chromatography instrument with analog outs
- automated, searchable sample database
- real-time data evaluation and calibration
- unified support for all GPC/SEC/GFC methods
- custom reporting
- extensible through application modules
- compliant and validated
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Company". PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH. http://www.pss-polymer.com/company/. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "One Software for Liquid Chromatography of (Bio)Polymers and Proteins - WinGPC MCDS". PSS Polymer Standards Service GmbH. https://www.pss-polymer.com/products/chromatography-software/wingpc-unichrom-mcds.html. Retrieved 04 October 2019.