|Original author(s)||Oleh Hapon|
|Developer(s)||Oleh Hapon; others|
|Initial release||May 14, 2007(0.1.3)|
[ (July 17, 2012 ) ±]
|Type||Enterprise resource planning software|
|License(s)||GNU Lesser General Public License v2.0|
Plazma or Plazma ERP & CRM was a free open-source enterprise resource planning (ERP) application with additional customer relationship management (CRM) features.
On July 1, 2005 Ukranian developer Oleh Hapon began a SourceForge project for open-source Plazma. A series of beta releases were made on SourceForge in 2005 and 2006 before the first stable release — as version 0.1.3 — was made on May 14, 2007. Work has quietly continued on the project since then, with the latest version 1.0.2 released in July 2012 and its application server Plazma Server Lite receiving an upgrade in December 2012.
As of May 2021, almost nine years have passed with any developments. The project is presumably abandoned.
The main features of Plazma included:
- account management
- account grouping and categorization
- contact management
- query tools
- sales management
- document management
- task management
- campaign management
- product management
- data analysis tools
- export to PDF, HTML, and XLS
The software came with HSQL. If you wished to use a different database server, you had to install it. Installation requirements included:
- Oracle 10g, PostgreSQL 8.x, MySQL 5.x, or Firebird 1.5.3 or higher (if not using the integrated HSQL 1.7.2)
- Java JRE 1.5 or greater
See the installation guide for more details.
Videos, screenshots, and other media
Entities using Plazma
Plazma can also be found on SourceForge. However, use caution when downloading and installing from there; the install package may contain undesirable add-on software.
- "Plazma ERP+CRM - News". SourceForge. http://plazma.sourceforge.net/frameaction.php?lng=en&page=news. Retrieved 17 December 2012.
- "Plazma ERP+CRM". SourceForge. http://plazma.sourceforge.net/. Retrieved 17 December 2012.
- "Plazma ERP+CRM - Product". SourceForge. http://plazma.sourceforge.net/frameaction.php?lng=en&page=product. Retrieved 17 December 2012.