|Initial release||February 25, 2008(1.0)|
[ (May 4, 2022 ) ±]
|Type||Workflow and process management software|
|License(s)||Alfero GNU Public License|
ProcessMaker is free open-source business process management (BPM) and workflow management software focused towards small and intermediate-sized organizations.
Version 1.0 of ProcessMaker was released to the public as free open-source software via SourceForge on February 25, 2008. In August developer Colosa, Inc. announced ProcessMaker to be one of the first applications to be certified through the Intel Certified Solutions Program, available via the Intel Business Exchange. In August of 2009 Colosa announced it had joined Open Source for America, a diverse group of businesses and organizations dedicate to promoting the open source model in the U.S. Federal government. Version 2.0 was released on March 1, 2011, featuring updates to the architecture and PHP support, as well as the addition of a document manager and a redesigned user inbox.
Features of ProcessMaker include:
- process map designer
- custom form builder
- output document builder
- business rules engine
- web services API
- user management
- case management
- document management
The following installation requirements exist for ProcessMaker 2.0 installations:
- Apache 2.2.3 or greater
- PHP 5.1.6 or greater
- MySQL 5.1.6 or greater
Numerous modules must also be active for Apache and PHP. For full details, consult the documentation.
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- Watch videos of ProcessMaker in action on the associated YouTube channel.
- Screenshots of ProcessMaker can be found on Softpedia.
Entities using ProcessMaker
Examples of entities using ProcessMaker include :
AgroTechnology Transfer and Commercialization Center, Ltd.; Calvin Group; Global Environmental Solutions, Inc.; GTBank; International Finance Corporation; Lenovo; NuevaTel PCS; Oak Ridge National Laboratory; Peruvian Ministry of Housing; University of Melbourne
- Henderson, Jamie (25 February 2008). "Official Launch: OSS Version 1.0". Colosa Inc. http://www.processmakerblog.com/open-source/official-launch-processmaker-oss-version-10/. Retrieved 09 November 2012.
- "SOA Web-based Application, ProcessMaker, Will Be Available On the Intel Business Exchange". SYS-CON Media. 20 August 2008. http://tv.sys-con.com/node/649782. Retrieved 09 November 2012.
- "Colosa Joins Open Source for America: Publicly Advocates Open Source Within U.S. Federal Government". IT Business Net. 6 August 2009. http://www.itbusinessnet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=815950. Retrieved 09 November 2012.
- Henderson, Jamie (1 March 2011). "ProcessMaker 2.0 is here!". Colosa Inc. http://www.processmakerblog.com/bpmn/processmaker-2-0-is-here/. Retrieved 09 November 2012.
- "ProcessMaker - Key Features". Colosa Inc.. http://www.processmaker.com/key-features. Retrieved 09 November 2012.
- "Customer Solutions by Industry Specific Processes". Colosa Inc.. http://www.processmaker.com/industry-specific-processes. Retrieved 09 November 2012.