Progeny Software, LLC
|Type||Limited Liability Company|
800 Palm Trail, Suite 200|
Delray Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Number of locations||3|
Progeny Software, LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Sometime around March 2016, Progeny Software added Progeny Clinical software to its offerings.
Technology and products
Progeny Clinical and LIMS
Progeny Clinical is a "clinical platform that allows you to quickly manage family history data without the time-consuming and expensive costs of setting up and maintaining your own secure database and infrastructure." The software can be installed locally or hosted in the cloud via the software as a service (SaaS) distribution model.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Pricing for Progeny Clinicals includes...
The hosted SaaS version:
- Standard: Free to qualifying institutions; up to five concurrent users
- Premium: Starts at $2500; unlimited concurrent users (paid in blocks of 10) plus customization for additional fee
- Onsite: Request quote; unlimited concurrent users (paid per user) plus customization for additional fee
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Progeny LIMS". Progeny Software, LLC. Archived from the original on 04 March 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160304185335/http://www.progenygenetics.com/lims/. Retrieved 06 October 2016.
- "Progeny Clinical". Progeny Software, LLC. http://www.progenygenetics.com/clinical/. Retrieved 06 October 2016.
- "Plans and Pricing". Progeny Software, LLC. http://www.progenygenetics.com/clinical/plans. Retrieved 06 October 2016.
- "Progeny LIMS". Progeny Software, LLC. http://www.progenygenetics.com/lims/. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- "Security and Compliancy". Progeny Software, LLC. http://www.progenygenetics.com/clinical/security. Retrieved 06 October 2016.