|Headquarters||11 Apex Drive, Suite 300A, Marlborough, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
Scitara Corporation develops and distributes point of care (i.e., middleware) and revenue cycle management software for laboratories.
The company was formally founded in March 2020.
Technology and products
Scitara SIP is described by the company as a cloud-based "scientific integration platform" or SIP that "connects every instrument, application and system in the lab to an independent, peer-to-peer platform ... so you can control where data goes and share it freely across your lab enterprise." They add that the SIP "automates workflows to reduce human error and optimize human capital" and "transforms lab infrastructure, eliminating the silos that delay and disrupt critical research."
The company states that the software has the following functionality:
- multi-directional digital data exchange for PC-based instruments
- device connectors for non-PC-based instruments
- web service connectors for enterprise informatics applications
- QR code support for devices
- monitored event stream
- auditable chain of custody
- orchestration dashboard
- data archiving
- asset management
- compliance monitoring
- advanced analytics
Public pricing information isn't available.
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Scitara Corporation". Corporate & Business Entity Search. State of Massachusetts. https://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?sysvalue=suc2P5Mc8Pqu3_J0XC82CGM2GEqUem8c4Ww6r852FpY-. Retrieved 26 October 2022.
- "Scitara". Scitara Corporation. https://scitara.com/. Retrieved 26 October 2022.
- "Scientific Integration Platform, SIP: Enabling the Modern Laboratory" (PDF). Scitara Corporation. 24 June 2022. https://f.hubspotusercontent10.net/hubfs/19621216/Scitara.Whitepaper.Scientific.Integration.Platform.SIP.pdf. Retrieved 26 October 2022.