Difference between revisions of "Template:COVID-19 Laboratory Resources"
(Created as needed.)
Revision as of 20:10, 25 March 2020
A few important resources concerning the COVID-19 disease—in particular relating to laboratory testing—have been added to LIMSwiki in the past few days. This section collates those internal articles for your convenience. Additionally, a few key external links are also included here. Resources come from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Guidance documents and authorized in vitro diagnostic test kits
- ▪ Laboratory testing for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in suspected human cases (WHO)
- ▪ Laboratory biosafety guidance related to coronavirus disease (COVID-19) (WHO)
- ▪ Policy for diagnostic tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019 during the public health emergency (FDA)
- ▪ Frequently asked questions on COVID-19 testing at laboratories (with links to guidance documents) (CDC)
- ▪ In vitro diagnostics emergency use authorizations (EUAs), with test kit instructions (FDA)
Relevant LIMSwiki articles