Yullin Technologies Co., Ltd.
6th F. Tongkyung Bldg.|
Kangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Yullin Technologies Co., Ltd. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions, including instrument interfacing solutions.
Technology and products
LabMate Enterprise and MultiChrom
LabMate Enterprise is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "that can be used in various fields such as petrochemistry, QC, advanced manufacturing etc."
MultiChro is a chromatography data system (CDS) "delivering optimized chromatographic data analysis to institutes, QA/QC labs." Features include a built-in database, test methods, post-analysis functions, chromatogram comparison, reporting, audit trail, and connectivity to numerous instruments. Extensible with the data acquisition module.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
Demonstration videos and other media
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 "LabMate". Yullin Technologies Co., Ltd. http://www.yullin.com/Lims/LabMate. Retrieved 05 January 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "MultiChro". Yullin Technologies Co., Ltd. http://www.yullin.com/Lims/Multichro. Retrieved 05 January 2019.