Foresite Managed Cybersecurity
|Founder(s)||Marc Brungardt and Robin Mayo|
|Headquarters||7311 W. 132nd St., Ste. 305, Overland Park, Kansas, United States|
|Number of locations||2|
|Key people||Matt Gyde (CEO)|
Monitoring and alerting, device management,|
patch management, breach response, ProVision software package
Foresite Managed Cybersecurity is a suite of managed security services (MSS) offered by Foresite MSP, LLC, a multinational cybersecurity and managed security services provider (MSSP). Foresite describes its MSS as being able to help "provide high value and peace of mind; secure your critical assets while saving money; free up resources, so that you can focus on the core of your business, [and] meet regulatory requirements efficiently." As of May 2021, Foresite is listed among the top 25 MSSPs around the world by multiple entities.
Managed security services
Foresite divides its MSS into five categories:
- Monitoring and alerting: Provides 24/7 network monitoring, alerting, and analysis; log management; threat intelligence; incident management; asset classification and customizable reporting
- Device management: Provides 24/7 firewall monitoring, event analysis, and remediation; device configuration and tuning; device updates and patching; forensic data analysis
- Patch management: Provides patch management as a service, including discovery of missing or necessary patches, automated patch assessment and scheduling, and customized reporting
- Breach response: Provides 24/7 access to breach reporting and incident response; cyber insurance inclusion; dark web monitoring; security risk assessments; security training
- ProVision software package: Scalable security management software with customizable dashboard, asset management module, log management module, event management module, and ticket management module for monitoring and analyzing security information
The company appears to also provide testing and assessment services such as vulnerability and penetration testing, web application testing, enterprise risk assessments, third-party risk assessments, social engineering assessments, phishing assessments, and network security audits.
Documentation and other media
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Managed Cybersecurity". Foresite MSP, LLC. https://foresite.com/managed-security-services/. Retrieved 30 May 2021.
- ↑ "Top 250 MSSPs for 2020: Companies 30 to 21". Top 250 MSSPs: Cybersecurity Company List and Research for 2020. MSSP Alert. September 2020. https://www.msspalert.com/top250/list-2020/23/. Retrieved 30 May 2021.
- ↑ "Top 100 Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)". Cyber Defense Magazine. Cyber Defense Media Group. 18 February 2021. https://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/top-100-managed-security-service-providers-mssps/. Retrieved 30 May 2021.
- ↑ "Top 15 Best Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) In 2021". Software Testing Help. 30 April 2021. https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/managed-security-service-providers/. Retrieved 30 May 2021.
- ↑ "Network Security Assessment & Audit Services". Foresite MSP, LLC. https://foresite.com/network-security-assessment-audit/. Retrieved 30 May 2021.