|Industry||Managed security services|
Alexander Graham Bell|
Gardiner Greene Hubbard
|Headquarters||208 South Akard Street, Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Number of locations||5|
|Key people||Barmak Meftah (President)|
Cybersecurity consulting, network security, endpoint security,|
threat detection and response
|Revenue||$29.9 billion (2023, Q2)|
AT&T Cуbеrѕесurіtу is a multinational managed security services provider (MSSP) operating as a division of AT&T. The division describes its operations as being able "to help businesses safeguard digital assets and innovate with confidence." The AT&T Cybersecurity division was founded out of the merging of AlienVault, AT&T Cybersecurity Consulting, and AT&T Managed Security Services sometime in 2019. As of August 2023, the MSSP is listed among the top 10 MSSPs around the world by multiple entities.
Managed security services
AT&T Cybersecurity divides its managed security services (MSS) into four categories: cybersecurity consulting, network security, endpoint security, and threat detection and response. From those categories, the following services have been identified:
- Cybersecurity consulting: strategy and roadmap planning, enterprise security assessment, risk-based cyber posture assessment, security compliance review, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, adversary simulation services, and cybersecurity IQ training
- Network security: AT&T Secure Web Gateway, AT&T Secure Remote Access, AT&T SASE Branch with Fortinet, cloud-based firewall, on-premises firewall, enhanced cybersecurity network detection services, distributed denial of service defense, and application layer security
- Endpoint security: SentinelOne, VMware Workspace ONE, IBM MaaS360, MobileIron, Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security, and McAfee Endpoint Protection
- Threat detection and response: 24x7 security monitoring, upgraded security monitoring for government, USM Anywhere, USM Anywhere advisory services, USM for MSSP's, forensic analysis and incident response, Open Threat Exchange, and OSSIM
Documentation and other media
- AT&T Cybersecurity Consulting - Cloud Security Threat and Vulnerability Management product brief
- AT&T Information & Network Security Customer Reference Guide
- "AT&T’s Sustainable Growth Strategy Pays off with Strong 2Q Results". AT&T. 26 July 2023. https://about.att.com/story/2023/q2-earnings.html. Retrieved 04 August 2023.
- "AT&T Cybersecurity". AT&T. https://cybersecurity.att.com/. Retrieved 04 August 2023.
- Metfah, B. (2019). "AT&T Cybersecurity is born". Top Voices. AT&T. https://www.business.att.com/learn/top-voices/att-cybersecurity-is-born.html. Retrieved 04 August 2023.
- "Top 250 MSSPs for 2023: Companies 10 to 01". Top 250 MSSPs: Cybersecurity Company List and Research for 2020. MSSP Alert. September 2022. https://www.msspalert.com/top250/list-2022/25/. Retrieved 04 August 2023.
- "Top 15 Best Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) In 2023". Software Testing Help. 1 August 2023. https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/managed-security-service-providers/. Retrieved 04 August 2023.
- "Top 100 Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)". Cyber Defense Magazine. Cyber Defense Media Group. 18 February 2021. https://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/top-100-managed-security-service-providers-mssps/. Retrieved 04 August 2023.
- "AT&T Cybersecurity Products and Services". AT&T. https://cybersecurity.att.com/products. Retrieved 04 August 2023.