Accenture Security Managed Security
|Headquarters||1 Grand Canal Square, Dublin, Ireland|
|Number of locations||300+|
|Key people||Julie Sweet (CEO)|
Managed application security, cloud security, digital identity,|
security risk, and detection and response
|Revenue||$10.8 billion (Q4, 2020)|
Accenture Security Managed Security is a suite of managed security services (MSS) offered by Accenture, a multinational technology and business consulting services company. Accenture describes its MSS as "helping clients rapidly scale security and compliance operations through innovative technology, as-a-service capabilities, and cybersecurity services." As of June 2021, Accenture is listed among the top 10 MSS providers around the world by several entities.
Managed security services
Accenture divides its MSS into five categories: managed application security, cloud security, digital identity, security risk, and detection and response. Those services include:
- Application security: Provides tools and assistance with embedding security into applications, tooling, and processes, as well as identifying security gaps in those applications, tools, and processes.
- Cloud security: Provides tools and assistance to determine baseline existing cloud security, automate deployment of security, identify risks to regulatory compliance, and monitor overall security in the cloud.
- Digital identity: Provides tools and assistance with access management of cloud and enterprise services.
- Security risk: Provides tools and assistance with identifying and mitigating risks to on-premises and cloud infrastructure.
- Detection and response: Provides tools and assistance with threat monitoring and detection, endpoint protection, log management, network management, vulnerability management, threat analysis, and threat management.
Documentation and other media
- "Accenture reports Q4 and full-year fiscal 2020 results". TelecomTV. 24 September 2020. https://www.telecomtv.com/content/digital-platforms-services/accenture-reports-q4-and-full-year-fiscal-2020-results-39751. Retrieved 03 June 2021.
- "Managed Security". Accenture. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/security/managed-security. Retrieved 03 June 2021.
- "Top 250 MSSPs for 2020: Companies 10 to 01". Top 250 MSSPs: Cybersecurity Company List and Research for 2020. MSSP Alert. September 2020. https://www.msspalert.com/top250/list-2020/25/. Retrieved 03 June 2021.
- "Top 100 Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)". Cyber Defense Magazine. Cyber Defense Media Group. 18 February 2021. https://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/top-100-managed-security-service-providers-mssps/. Retrieved 03 June 2021.