American Sentinel University
|Location||Denver, Colorado, United States|
American Sentinel University is a for-profit university, offering distance-learning healthcare focused degrees and certificate programs. American Sentinel University is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). American Sentinel University was established through the joining of three separate schools: American College of Computer and Information Sciences, American Graduate School of Management, and Sentinel University.
The following nursing informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S.N. in Nursing Informatics
- 36 credit hours; completed roughly in two years; "Students may be eligible to transfer up to 18 credit hours from previous graduate study."
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://www.americansentinel.edu/degrees-programs/nursing/m-s-nursing/nursing-informatics/
- "American Sentinel University". Distance Education Accrediting Commission. http://directorysearch.deac.org/school/detail.aspx?schoolid=171. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Fast Facts". American Sentinel University. http://www.americansentinel.edu/about-american-sentinel-university/fast-facts. Retrieved 26 September 2016.