Book:Software Development for Medical Devices Using Continuous Integration
|This is a LIMSwiki book, a collection of LIMSwiki articles that can be easily saved, rendered electronically, and ordered as a printed book.
|Edit this book:||·|
|Select format to download:||
|Order a printed copy from these publishers:|
|[ Start ] [ FAQ ] [ Basic help ] [ Advanced help ] [ Feedback ] [|
Software Development for Medical Devices Using Continuous Integration: A Brief Introduction
This short volume provides an introductory view of developing software for medical devices using the principle of continuous integration. Defined as a "continuous processes of applying quality control," continuous integration can be used across the entire medical software design and development process. These articles provide perspective in that regard.
- 1. What Are Medical Software and Devices?
- Medical software
- Medical device
- Further defining medical device software
- 2. Introduction to Continuous Integration for Medical Device Software Development
- Why continuous integration?
- CI theory, practices, and tools
- 3. Applying Continuous Integration Practices to Medical Device Software Development
- Version control
- Practical application of Agile