|Location||Prague, Czech Republic|
Charles University, known also as Charles University in Prague (Czech: Univerzita Karlova), is the oldest and largest university in the Czech Republic. Founded in 1348, it was the first university in Central Europe. It is one of the oldest universities in Europe in continuous operation and ranks in the upper 1.5 percent of the world’s best universities.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Informatics
- According to the school's program search, this program appears to be offered as "full-time" and "combined" forms of study, and in both English and Czech. It also appears to be offered with both the First and Second Faculty of Medicine.
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://is.cuni.cz/studium/eng/prijimacky/index.php?do=obory&fakulta=&fst=&druh=D&stupr=&obor1=&iscedkod=&jazyk=&delka=&fulltext=biomedical+informatics
- Seeley, L. (1914). History of Education (3rd revised ed.). American Book Company. p. 145. https://books.google.com/books?id=BLFJAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA145. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- Mkv, Kil (16 August 2011). "Shanghai Ranking: Charles University among 1.5 percent of world’s best universities". iForum. http://iforum.cuni.cz/IFORUM-11321.html. Retrieved 29 September 2016.