From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Original author(s)||Ricardo Mariaca|
|Initial release||March 31, 2010(1.0.0)|
6.12.1 (May 5, 2021 )[±]
|Preview release||none [±]|
|License(s)||GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0|
DynamicReports is free open-source report design and creation software based on JasperReports Library.
On March 31, 2010, Ricardo Mariaca started a SourceForge project and released version 1.0.0 of DynamicReports. A Freecode project was started a month later. Steady development has continued since then.
Consult the changelog for the full release history of DynamicReports.
The main features of DynamicReports include:
- numerous types of columns
- numerous types of subtotals
- charting, including support for Google Charts
- barcode support
- custom styles and templates
- table of contents generator
Base requirement is Java 1.6 or greater. An extensive list of libraries is required for complete functionality.
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- Documentation can be found here.
- An extensive collection of example reports can be found here.
- Program screenshots are also available.
Entities using DynamicReports
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "DynamicReports Change Log". Ricardo Mariaca. http://svn.code.sf.net/p/dynamicreports/code/trunk/changelog.txt. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- ↑ "DynamicReports". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/dynamicreports/. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- ↑ "DynamicReports". Freecode. http://freecode.com/projects/dynamicreports. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- ↑ "DynamicReports - Features". Ricardo Mariaca. http://www.dynamicreports.org/features. Retrieved 23 May 2014.