Imaging is the representation or reproduction of an object's outward form, especially a visual representation. More specifically, imaging could refer to:
- Chemical imaging, the simultaneous measurement of spectra and pictures
- Medical imaging, creating images of the human body (or parts of it) to diagnose or examine disease
- Molecular imaging, using biomarkers to help image particular targets or pathways in the body
- Optical imaging, using the field of optics to better analyze the chemical properties of material
- Thermography, infrared imaging
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
(If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.)