|Original author(s)||Torsten Höltge|
|Developer(s)||Kimai development team|
|Initial release||January 4, 2007(0.6.0)|
[ (May 7, 2022 ) ±]
|Preview release||±](April 30, 2014 ) [|
Time tracking software
|License(s)||GNU General Public License v2.0|
Kimai is free open-source time tracking software.
The Kimai open-source project was originally started by developer Torsten Höltge. A SourceForge project was started for the software on January 04, 2007, and the first public release arrived as version 0.6.0 the same day. Releases have been sporadic since, with the latest release arriving on August 4, 2011 as version 0.9.2.
After a long hiatus, a stable version 0.9.3 was released to GitHub on October 29, 2015.
The main features of Kimai include:
- track work time
- activity summary
- organize summary by various attributes
- multi-user support
- XAMMP support
Installation requirements for Kimai include:
- PHP 5.2 or greater
- MySQL libraries for PHP
- MySQL database
Consult the documentation for more information.
Videos, screenshots, and other media
Entities using Kimai
- "Kimai - Time Tracking Software > Files". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/kimai/files/. Retrieved 03 January 2013.
- "Kimai - Contact". Kevin Papst. http://www.kimai.org/en/contact.html. Retrieved 03 January 2013.
- "Kimai - Time Tracking Software". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/kimai/. Retrieved 03 January 2013.
- "Kimai - Time Tracking Software > Files > 0.9.x". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/kimai/files/0.9.x. Retrieved 03 January 2013.
- "Release 0.9.3 - Kimai". GitHub. 29 October 2015. https://github.com/kimai/kimai/releases/tag/0.9.3. Retrieved 06 January 2016.