The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2015)
MD&DI is a trade magazine for the medical device and diagnostic industry published by UBM Canon (Los Angeles). It includes peer-reviewed articles on specific technology issues and overviews of key business, industry, and regulatory topics. It was established in 1979. In 2009 it had a monthly print circulation of 48,040 but is now an online publication with a claimed circulation of 89,000. UBM Canon and the magazine has also sponsored the Medical Design and Manufacturing (MD&D) West Conference & Exposition (formerly the MD&DI West Conference & Expo), a medical device trade show, since 1978.
The magazine sponsored the Medical Design Excellence Awards and produces a list of 100 Notable People in the Medical Device Industry. The term "use error" was first used in May 1995 in an MD&DI guest editorial, The Issue Is 'Use,' Not 'User,' Error, by William Hyman.
- ^ "MDDI - Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry News". Qualified Supplier Directory. QMed. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- ^ "MD&DI E-Newsletter". BizReport. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- ^ a b "Publication Name: Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry". Biotech Media Group. 2009. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- ^ Gordonsmith, J.A. (1989). "Orange County Business News". Orange Coast. 15 (1): 135. Retrieved 12 March 2016.
- ^ "100 Notable People in the Medical Device Industry". Berkeley Sensor & Actuator Center. June 2008. Retrieved 22 July 2015.
- ^ "The Issue is 'Use,' Not 'User,' Error". mddionline.com. 10 July 2013.
This article is a direct transclusion of the Wikipedia article and therefore may not meet the same editing standards as LIMSwiki.