Mixer may refer to:
- High-shear mixer, a device that disperses a material into a liquid phase by passing it through an array of rotors and/or stators
- Industrial mixer, a machine for mixing materials on an industrial scale
- Micro mixer, a device used in flow chemistry
- Static mixer, a device for mixing two fluid materials through a tube containing a series of baffles
- Vortex mixer, a laboratory device for that uses oscillation to mix a test tube of material
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
(If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.)