|Founder(s)||Michel Van Den Berghe|
|Headquarters||54 Place de l’Ellipse, Paris, La Défense, France|
|Number of locations||5|
|Key people||Michel Van Den Berghe, outgoing CEO (replacement not yet known)|
|Services||Threat anticipation, identification, protection, detection, and response|
Orange Cyberdefense is the cybersecurity business unit of Orange Group, a multinational telecommunications company, as well as a suite of managed security services (MSS). Orange Cyberdefense describes its MSS as being able to "help our customers achieve superior security outcomes via our proprietary detection case-studies, threat intelligence and in-house R&D, including a third-generation sandbox and Epidemiology Lab." As of June 2021, Orange Cyberdefense is listed among the top 10 MSSPs around the world by several entities.
Managed security services
Orange Cyberdefense divides its MSS into five categories: threat anticipation, identification, protection, detection, and response. Those services include:
- Anticipate: Provides threat intelligence and dark web surveillance of digital assets.
- Identify: Provides cybersecurity consulting and auditing, penetration testing, and red team exercises.
- Protect: Provides multi-network and application security tools, endpoint protection, identity access management, and vulnerability management.
- Detect: Provides managed threat detection and response, threat intelligence, and 24/7 threat monitoring.
- Respond: Provides incident response and digital forensics.
Documentation and other media
- "Orange Cyberdefense: Michel Van Den Berghe leaves his ship with regret". Geeky.News. 30 April 2021. https://geeky.news/orange-cyberdefense-michel-van-den-berghe-leaves-his-ship-with-regret/. Retrieved 03 June 2021.
- "Build a safer digital society". Orange Group. https://orangecyberdefense.com/global/. Retrieved 03 June 2021.
- "Top 250 MSSPs for 2020: Companies 10 to 01". Top 250 MSSPs: Cybersecurity Company List and Research for 2020. MSSP Alert. September 2020. https://www.msspalert.com/top250/list-2020/25/. Retrieved 02 June 2021.
- "Top 100 Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)". Cyber Defense Magazine. Cyber Defense Media Group. 18 February 2021. https://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/top-100-managed-security-service-providers-mssps/. Retrieved 02 June 2021.