From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Initial release||July 16, 2008|
0.8.8 (January 9, 2012 )[±]
|Preview release||none [±]|
|Type||Project management software|
|License(s)||Gnu Affero General Public License|
ProjectPier was a flexible web-based project management software based on a PHP framework.
The first release of ProjectPier was 0.8.0.3-final, released on July 16th, 2008.
In 2018, the ProjectPier website had become some sort of bank access portal. With the last known public release happening as version 0.8.8 in 2012 on SourceForge, the project is presumably dead.
Main features of ProjectPier included:
- role-based security
- e-mail support
- multiple project and subproject support
- version control
- document management
Requirements for this software to run properly included:
1. MySQL 4.1 or newer, with InnoDB support, and GD and SimpleXML extensions
2. PHP 5.2 or newer
Videos, screenshots, and other media
Entities using ProjectPier
- ProjectPier manual (Archived)
- ↑ "Download - ProjectPier". ProjectPier.org. http://www.projectpier.org/project/projectpier. Retrieved 10 March 2012.
- ↑ "Features and Requirements - ProjectPier". ProjectPier. Archived from the original on 26 January 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160126073143/http://www.projectpier.org/2-features-requirements. Retrieved 04 May 2018.