Trustwave Managed Security Services
|Founder(s)||Robert McCullen and Andrew Bokor|
|Headquarters||70 W. Madison St., Suite 600, Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Number of locations||16|
|Key people||Eric Harmon (CEO)|
Managed detection and response, threat detection, enterprise security,|
device management, vulnerability management, SOCaaS, WAFaaS
|Revenue||Unknown (presumably private)|
Trustwave Managed Security Services is a suite of managed security services (MSS) offered by Trustwave Holdings, Inc., a multinational technology services and managed security services provider (MSSP). Trustwave Holdings, Inc. describes its MSS as being able to "help you protect against advanced threats, diminish your attack surface, identify new risks, and respond to and recover from incidents." As of May 2021, Trustwave is listed among the top 10 MSSPs around the world by multiple entities.
Managed security services
Trustwave divides its MSS into six categories:
- Managed threat detection and response: Provides managed threat consultancy, layered detection and investigation, threat intelligence, managed security control response, and the Trustwave Fusion platform.
- Proactive threat hunting: Provides proactive threat hunting and remediation, forensic and incident response, and vulnerability analysis.
- Security technology management: Provides device management, change management, health and availability monitoring, and security-based product updates.
- Compliance-based security: Provides essential compliance tools, connectivity tools, and advanced network security tools, depending on the package you select.
- Managed application control: Provides endpoint monitoring and control, real-time threat intelligence, and corporate security policy control.
- Telco security: Provides IP flow analysis, global threat intelligence, monthly network security reports, DDoS notifications and recommendations, antivirus protection, and real-time incident and traffic profile reports.
Documentation and other media
- Trustwave MSS document library (many require registration to dowload)
- "Managed Security". Trustwave Holdings, Inc. https://www.trustwave.com/en-us/services/managed-security/. Retrieved 28 May 2021.
- "Top 250 MSSPs for 2020: Companies 10 to 01". Top 250 MSSPs: Cybersecurity Company List and Research for 2020. MSSP Alert. September 2020. https://www.msspalert.com/top250/list-2020/25/. Retrieved 27 May 2021.
- "Top 100 Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)". Cyber Defense Magazine. Cyber Defense Media Group. 18 February 2021. https://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/top-100-managed-security-service-providers-mssps/. Retrieved 27 May 2021.
- "Top 15 Best Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) In 2021". Software Testing Help. 30 April 2021. https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/managed-security-service-providers/. Retrieved 27 May 2021.