University of Texas - Dallas
From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|President||Richard C. Benson|
|Location||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|Colors||Flame orange, eco green, and brilliance white|
University of Texas at Dallas (UT Dallas or UTD) is a public research university in the University of Texas System, located in Richardson, Texas, United States. The university is divided into eight schools offering nearly 140 different academic programs. UTD is classified as a research university with very high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled more than 24,500 students, and it ranked 146 among all national universities and 74 among "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- 36 credit hours, completed in roughly two years
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.utdallas.edu/fact-sheets/nsm/ms-bioinformatics/
Additional external links
- ↑ "Fast Facts". University of Texas at Dallas. https://www.utdallas.edu/parents/fastfacts/. Retrieved 09 December 2016.
- ↑ "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 09 December 2016.
- ↑ "University of Texas--Dallas". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-texas-dallas-9741. Retrieved 09 December 2016.