University of Texas - El Paso
| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) is a public research university in El Paso, Texas, United States. The university is organized into seven colleges offering 72 bachelor’s, 73 master’s and 21 doctoral degrees. UTEP is classified as a research university with high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled more than 23,000 students according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
The following bioinformatics-related options exist for potential students:
- P.S.M. in Bioinformatics and Computational Molecular Biology
- ?? credit hours
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://academics.utep.edu/Default.aspx?tabid=22867
- Undergraduate Internship in Bioinformatics
- "Research opportunities are available for UPBiT trainees to participate in individualized 3-year training programs starting in the sophomore year."
- Available online? No
- Program URL: http://www.bioinformatics.utep.edu/UPBiT/index.php
- "UTEP Facts Brochure". University of Texas at El Paso. http://universitycommunications.utep.edu/facts/index.html.
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 09 December 2016.
- "University of Texas - El Paso". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/utep-3661. Retrieved 09 December 2016.