University of West Florida
|President||Judith A. Bense|
|Location||Pensacola, Florida, United States|
|Colors||Blue and green|
University of West Florida, also known as West Florida and UWF, is a public university located in Pensacola, Florida, United States. The university is organized into five colleges offering 45 undergraduate and 28 graduate programs. The university enrolled more than 12,700 students according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics
- "The graduate Certificate program requires four online courses be taken and we offer an Advanced Certificate that requires six courses or 18 credit hours."
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://onlinedegrees.uwf.edu/online-degrees/graduate-health-informatics-certificate/
- "Degrees". University of West Florida. http://uwf.edu/about/at-a-glance/degrees/. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- "University of West Florida". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/west-florida-3955. Retrieved 14 December 2016.