Wipro Managed Security Services
|Headquarters||Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru, India|
|Number of locations||100+|
|Key people||Thierry Delaporte (CEO)|
Vulnerability scanning, asset visibility, security monitoring, compliance monitoring,|
threat management, incident response, DDoS mitigation, intrusion detection
and prevention, endpoint security, firewall management
|Revenue||$2.8 billion (2023, Q4)|
Wipro Managed Security Services is a suite of managed security services (MSS) designed specifically for Amazon Web Services customers, offered by Wipro Limited, a multinational cybersecurity and managed security services provider (MSSP). Wipro describes its AWS-based MSS as being able to "help reduce business risk, increase cloud security posture, fill cyber skills gaps, and span across the six security domains: vulnerability management, cloud security best practices and compliance, threat detection and response, network security, host and endpoint security, and application security." As of August 2023, Wipro is listed among the top 30 MSSPs around the world by multiple entities.
Managed security services
Secureworks divides its MSS into ten categories:
- Vulnerability scanning: "Regular and automated scanning of your AWS infrastructure assets for software vulnerabilities"
- Asset visibility: "Complete visibility across all customer accounts and regions is provided in a consolidated view"
- Security monitoring: "Provides visibility into cloud misconfigurations and their potential impact on application risk to avoid or reduce potential security breaches"
- Compliance monitoring: Provides monitoring for regulatory compliance issues
- Threat management: "Enables organizations to prepare for cyber incidents through effective threat management and defend against and reduce the impact of cyber-attacks for their AWS environment"
- Incident response: "Security intelligence services with a combination of automated tools and security experts monitoring AWS asset logs 24/7/365 to analyze and triage security events, providing remediation steps and guidance"
- DDoS mitigation: "DDoS protection solutions designed to protect everything on cloud and on-premise networks"
- Intrusion detection and prevention: "DS/IPS solution is designed to identify and block malicious traffic, prevent lateral movement of malware, ensure network availability and resiliency, and enhance network performance"
- Endpoint security: "Cloud Endpoint Security solution is proficient to safeguard the data and instances on cloud"
- Firewall management: "AWS WAF and 3rd-Party WAF vendor solutions to safeguard your site from the latest threats"
Documentation and other media
- "Wipro Announced Fourth Quarter and Year end Results, Delivers Record Total Bookings". Wipro. 27 April 2023. https://www.wipro.com/newsroom/press-releases/2023/wipro-announces-fourth-quarter-and-year-end-results-delivers-record-total-bookings/. Retrieved 14 August 2023.
- "AWS Managed Security Services". Wipro Limited. https://www.wipro.com/cybersecurity/aws-managed-security-services/. Retrieved 14 August 2023.
- "Top 250 MSSPs for 2022: Companies 30 to 11". Top 250 MSSPs: Cybersecurity Company List and Research for 2022. MSSP Alert. September 2022. https://www.msspalert.com/top250/list-2022/23/. Retrieved 14 August 2023.
- "Top 100 Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)". Cyber Defense Magazine. Cyber Defense Media Group. 18 February 2021. https://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/top-100-managed-security-service-providers-mssps/. Retrieved 29 May 2021.
- "Top 15 Best Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) In 2023". Software Testing Help. 1 August 2023. https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/managed-security-service-providers/. Retrieved 14 August 2023.