Herjavec Group Managed Security Services
|Headquarters||180 Duncan Mill Rd., 7th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Number of locations||5|
|Key people||Robert Herjavec (CEO)|
Security monitoring and management, technology support, device management,|
threat research, incident response, vulnerability scanning, etc.
Herjavec Group Managed Security Services is a suite of managed security services (MSS) offered by Herjavec Group, a multinational cybersecurity and managed security services provider (MSSP). Herjavec Group describes its MSS as being able to defend "your organization from increasingly sophisticated, targeted cybercrime threats" and adding value to clients "by providing context and enriching the data you receive, helping to optimize your organization’s IT security monitoring, incident detection, and incident response times." Herjavec Groups MSS goals have since expanded with its acquisition by private equity firm Apax Partners in February 2021, with Apax making the acquisition "to drive the business forward, investing in continued product innovation and growth acceleration while maintaining the company’s number one priority: its customer centricity."
As of May 2021, Herjavec Group is listed among the top 10 MSSPs around the world by multiple entities, including a number one nod by Cyber Defense Magazine.
Managed security services
Herjavec Group lists multiple services on its MSS page:
- Threat management: Provides detection, monitoring, investigation, and management of security threats.
- System health monitoring: Provides monitoring and alerts of overall system health of managed technologies.
- Technology support: Provides support mechanisms for software and hardware upgrades and configurations, firewall rule changes, and fixes.
- Device management: Provides technical support for moves, adds, and changes to devices, as well as their troubleshooting and optimization.
- Threat research: Provides advisories and communications from its own threat research.
- Reporting: Provides multiple report types and dashboards.
- Managed detection and response: Provides advanced detection and response mechanisms, e.g., hunting for specific threats across devices.
- Endpoint management: Provides advanced endpoint analyses and management, including ATD and NAC.
- Secure gateway management: Provides advanced services to manage the security of FW, IPS, email, and websites.
- Identity management: Provides identity platform monitoring, troubleshooting, and other configuration support.
- Vulnerability management: Provides advanced risk scoring solution reporting and other vulnerability analysis services.
- Incident response: Provides containment and remediation services for cybersecurity incidents, as well as red team exercises.
- Phishing management: Provides phishing and other malware detection, containment, and removal.
- Threat modeling: Provides an analysis of current detection and protection abilities, with recommendations to fill gaps in security.
Documentation and other media
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Managed Security Services". Herjavec Group. https://www.herjavecgroup.com/services/managed-services/. Retrieved 02 June 2021.
- ↑ Panettieri, J. (11 February 2021). "MSSP Herjavec Group Acquired by Private Equity Firm Apax Partners". MSSP Alert. https://www.msspalert.com/cybersecurity-news/herjavec-group-acquired-by-apax-partners/. Retrieved 02 June 2021.
- ↑ "Top 250 MSSPs for 2020: Companies 10 to 01". Top 250 MSSPs: Cybersecurity Company List and Research for 2020. MSSP Alert. September 2020. https://www.msspalert.com/top250/list-2020/25/. Retrieved 02 June 2021.
- ↑ "Top 100 Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs)". Cyber Defense Magazine. Cyber Defense Media Group. 18 February 2021. https://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/top-100-managed-security-service-providers-mssps/. Retrieved 02 June 2021.