Pennsylvania College of Technology
|President||Davie Jane Gilmour|
|Location||Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Colors||Blue and gray|
Pennsylvania College of Technology, also known as Penn College or Penn Tech, is a public college located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States. The college is affiliated with The Pennsylvania State University. As an applied technology college, the school offers certificate, associate, and baccalaureate degree programs in more than 100 fields of study. The university enrolled 5,514 students, and it ranked 13 among Northern region colleges and seventh in "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- A.A.S. in Health Information Technology
- ~48 credit hours
- Available online? Unknown
- Program URL: https://www.pct.edu/academics/hs/healthIT/hi.htm
- B.S. in Health Information Management
- ~88 credit hours, including previous HI courses (two-plus-two major)
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://www.pct.edu/catalog/majors/bhi.shtml
- "Pennsylvania College of Technology". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/penn-college-3395. Retrieved 17 November 2016.