|Developer(s)||ART development team|
|Initial release||February 22, 2004(1.0.0)|
7.4 (May 21, 2023 )[±]
|Preview release||3.0 Beta 11 (April 13, 2017 ) [±]|
|License(s)||GNU General Public License|
ART is a free open-source web-based SQL query tool and reporting environment.
Private development for ART began as early as January 2002. On January 12, 2004, a public open-source project was created on SourceForge, followed by an official 1.0.0 release of ART 10 days later. Development has continued sporadically on the project since then, with patches to May 2013's version 2.5.2 arriving as recently as April 2014.
The main features of the free open-source ART:
- interactive web-based reporting
- scheduling of reports
- e-mail integration
- multiple report formats
- dynamic queries
- parameterized reporting
- individualized reporting
- drill-down reporting
- rss2.0-compliant data feeds
For more features, consult the wiki.
- a Java EE application server e.g. Apache Tomcat
- Java 1.6 and above
For more installation help, consult the wiki on SourceForge.
Videos, screenshots, and other media
Entities using ART
ART can be found on SourceForge. However, use caution when downloading and installing from there; the install package may contain undesirable add-on software.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "ART - Changelog". SourceForge. http://art.sourceforge.net/ChangeLog.html. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- ↑ "art / 2.5.2". SourceForge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/art/files/art/2.5.2/. Retrieved 23 May 2014.