From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This category is for compliance-based codes, standards, and regulations that may affect how laboratory informatics software is developed and used.
Pages in category "Regulatory information"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002
- Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014
- Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act of 2007
- Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act of 1997
- Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act