| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} Davenport University is a private, non-profit, multi-location university located at 11 campuses throughout Michigan and online. It was founded in 1866 by Conrad Swensburg and currently offers associate's, bachelor's, and master's Degrees, diplomas, and post-grad certification programs in business, technology, health professions, and graduate studies (MBA). Total enrollment in 2016 was 8,423, with average annual tuition and fees at $19,775.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- A.S. in Health Information Technology
- ?? credit hours plus a 40–80 hour practicum
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://www.davenport.edu/college-health-professions/programs-and-degrees/health-information-technology
- B.S. in Health Information Management
- ??? credit hours
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://www.davenport.edu/college-health-professions/programs-and-degrees/health-information-management
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- ?? credit hours
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.davenport.edu/college-health-professions/programs-and-degrees/master-science-informatics-and-information-
- "Davenport University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/davenport-university-2249. Retrieved 28 October 2016.