| unknown = | preview = Page using Template:Infobox university with unknown parameter "_VALUE_"|ignoreblank=y | academic_affiliation| academic_affiliations| academic_staff| address| administrative_staff| affiliation| affiliations| athletics| athletics_nickname| athletics_nicknames| budget| campus| caption| chairman| chairperson| chancellor| city| closed| colors| colours| coordinates| coor| country| dean| director| doctoral| embedded| endowment| enrollment| established| faculty| footnotes| former_name| former_names| founder| founders| free| free_label| head| head_label| image| image_alt| image_name| image_size| language| latd| latin_name| latitude| latm| latNS| lats| linkedin| location| logo| logo_alt| logo_size| longd| longEW| longitude| longm| longs| map_size| mascot| mascots| module| motto| motto_lang| mottoeng| name| native_name| native_name_lang| nickname| nrhp| officer_in_charge| other| other_name| other_names| other_students| parent| postalcode| postcode| postgrad| president| principal| province| provost| pushpin_label_position| pushpin_map| pushpin_map_caption| rector| religious_affiliation| sporting_affiliations| sports| sports_nickname| sports_nicknames| staff| state| students| superintendent| type| undergrad| vice_chancellor| vice-president| website| zipcode| }} Liberty University is a private, non-profit Christian university located in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States. It is classified as a doctoral research university. Its stated mission and aims emphasize both the intellectual and spiritual development of the institution's students. As of November 2016, Liberty University offered 545 total programs, 354 on campus and 271 online. The university enrolled more than 80,000 students according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Healthcare Informatics
- 120 credit hours, 30 of which must be taken through Liberty
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.liberty.edu/online/bachelors/informatics/healthcare-informatics/
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 36 credit hours, completed roughly in two years
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: http://www.liberty.edu/online/degrees/masters/health-informatics/
- "Liberty University Quick Facts". Liberty University. https://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=6925. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Lewis University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/liberty-university-10392. Retrieved 12 November 2016.