Louisiana Tech University
|Location||Ruston, Louisiana, United States|
|Colors||Red and blue|
|Nickname||Bulldogs & Lady Techsters|
Louisiana Tech University, colloquially referred to as Louisiana Tech or La. Tech, is a coeducational public research university in Ruston, Louisiana, United States. Louisiana Tech is one of fewer than 50 comprehensive research universities in the nation. In addition to the main campus in Ruston, Louisiana Tech holds classes at the Louisiana Tech University Shreveport Center, Cyber Innovation Center in Bossier City, Barksdale Air Force Base, and on the CenturyLink campus in Monroe. The university enrolled 12,371 students, and it ranked 110 in "Top Public Schools" in U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- B.S. in Health Informatics and Information Management
- 120 credit hours
- Available online? On-campus or online
- Program URL: https://ans.latech.edu/health-informatics-information-management/undergraduate-programs/
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 45 credit hours, completed roughly in two years
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://ans.latech.edu/health-informatics-information-management/graduate-programs/
- "Louisiana Tech University". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/la-tech-2008/overall-rankings. Retrieved 12 November 2016.