New England College
|President||Michele D. Perkins|
|Location||Henniker, New Hampshire, United States|
|Colors||Red, blue, and navy|
New England College (NEC) is a private non-profit college located in the New England town of Henniker, New Hampshire, United States. The college provides associate's, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs, including 17 minors, 20 majors, and several graduate programs. The university enrolled 2,393 students, and its online graduate business programs ranked 71 according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 36 credit hours, completed in roughly two years
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.nec.edu/academics/graduate-programs/health-informatics/
- "Facts & Figures". New England College. http://www.nec.edu/life/facts-figures/. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "New England College". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/new-england-college-2579. Retrieved 17 November 2016.