Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
|Location||Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania, United States|
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania (also known as The Rock or SRU) is a public university located in Slippery Rock, in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania, approximately 52 miles north of Pittsburgh and approximately 80 miles south of Erie. The university offers more than 150 undergraduate programs and 32 graduate programs. The university enrolled 8,628 students, and it ranked 76 among Northern regional universities and 23 in "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- 33 credit hours over 11 courses and either a capstone or internship; can be completed in as little as 10 months
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://www.sru.edu/academics/graduate-programs/health-informatics-(master-of-science)
- "Academics". Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania. http://www.sru.edu/academics. Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- "Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/slippery-rock-university-3327. Retrieved 21 November 2016.