Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
|Location||Edwardsville, Illinois, United States|
|Colors||Red and white|
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (commonly abbreviated SIUE or The "e") is a public coeducational university in Edwardsville, Illinois, United States, about 20 miles northeast of St. Louis, Missouri. SIUE was established in 1957 as an extension of Southern Illinois University Carbondale, and it is the younger and smaller of the two major institutions of the Southern Illinois University system. The university offers 48 undergraduate as well as 65 graduate and professional practice programs. The university enrolled more than 14,000 students, and it ranked 63 among Midwest regional universities and 13 in "Top Public Schools" according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Informatics
- ?? credit hours and a capstone
- Available online? Yes
- Program URL: https://www.siue.edu/academics/graduate/degrees-and-programs/healthcare-informatics/
- "Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Fact Book - 2016 Edition" (PDF). Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. January 2016. http://www.siue.edu/inrs/factbook/pdf/FbCurrent.pdf. Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- "Southern Illinois University--Edwardsville". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/southern-illinois-edwardsville-1759. Retrieved 21 November 2016.