University of San Diego
|President||James T. Harris III|
|Location||San Diego, California, United States|
|Colors||Blue and white|
University of San Diego (USD) is a private Roman Catholic university in San Diego, California, United States. The university is organized into nine different schools and colleges, offering nearly 100 different undergraduate programs and 40 graduate programs. USD is classified as a research university with moderate research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. The university enrolled more than 8,000 students, and it ranked 86 among all national universities and 13 for its undergraduate engineering programs according to U.S. News & World Report's 2016 rankings.
Health and clinical informatics
The following health/clinical informatics options exist for potential students:
- M.S. in Health Care Informatics
- 36 credit hours on-campus / 31 credit hours online, completed in roughly two years
- Available online? On-campus and online
- Program URL: https://onlinedegrees.sandiego.edu/masters-health-informatics/
- M.S.N. in Nursing Informatics
- 36 credit hours, completed in roughly two years
- Available online? No
- Program URL: https://www.sandiego.edu/nursing/academic-programs/msn/nursing-informatics/
- "University of San Diego Facts". University of San Diego. http://www.sandiego.edu/about/facts.php. Retrieved 08 December 2016.
- "Standard Listings". Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Indiana University. http://carnegieclassifications.iu.edu/lookup/standard.php. Retrieved 08 December 2016.
- "University of San Diego". U.S. News & World Report - Best Colleges. U.S. News & World Report LLP. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-san-diego-10395. Retrieved 08 December 2016.