Category:LIMSwiki journal articles (added in 2015)
This is a catch-all category used to help track all open-access journal articles added to LIMSwiki in 2015. This category must be added to every journal article added in 2015 and appearing in the Journal: namespace.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles (added in 2015)"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Journal:Making big data useful for health care: A summary of the inaugural MIT Critical Data Conference
- Journal:Medical informatics specialty in the developed English-speaking countries: The terminology comparative analysis
- Journal:MendeLIMS: A web-based laboratory information management system for clinical genome sequencing
- Journal:SaDA: From sampling to data analysis—An extensible open source infrastructure for rapid, robust and automated management and analysis of modern ecological high-throughput microarray data
- Journal:SeqWare Query Engine: Storing and searching sequence data in the cloud
- Journal:Support patient search on pathology reports with interactive online learning based data extraction
- Journal:Undertaking sociotechnical evaluations of health information technologies
- Journal:University-level practical activities in bioinformatics benefit voluntary groups of pupils in the last 2 years of school
- Journal:Unravelling the tangled taxonomies of health informatics
- Journal:Use of handheld computers in clinical practice: A systematic review