|Headquarters||Dokter van Deenweg 13, Zwolle, Netherlands|
|Number of locations||4|
iVention was founded in 2009 in the Netherlands. In January 2015, the company began expanding across Europe and into India. In October 2015, expansion into the U.S. as iVention, LLC began, including a business partnership with consultancy GeoMetrick Enterprises.
Technology and products
iVentionLES is described as a laboratory execution system (LES) that acts as "a web-based, scalable and extensible informatics platform" providing laboratory information management system (LIMS), electronic laboratory notebook (ELN), and scientific data management system (SDMS) functionality "to customers across multiple industries." The software can be installed locally or hosted in the cloud under the software as a service (SaaS) delivery model.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos exist for iVentionLES:
- "iVention Lab Automation - ALcontrol Laboratories: Case Study" (PDF). 2 September 2015. http://www.scientific-computing.com/whitepapers/iVention_EN_ALCONTROL_09022015.pdf. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- Metrick, G. (22 October 2015). "iVention and GeoMetrick Enterprises – a New Customer". Out on a LIMS. GeoMetrick Enterprises. https://outonalims.com/2015/10/22/ivention-and-geometrick-enterprises-a-new-customer/. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- Metrick, G. (7 March 2016). "iVention and LinkedIn Profile Change". Out on a LIMS. GeoMetrick Enterprises. https://outonalims.com/2016/03/07/ivention-and-linkedin-profile-change/. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- "iVention". iVention BV. http://www.ivention.nl/Client/cms.html#/CMS/index. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- "iLES Platform". iVention BV. http://www.ivention.nl/Client/cms.html#/CMS/iLES+Platform. Retrieved 02 June 2016.