Category:LIMSwiki journal articles on public health informatics
This category is designated for any open-access journal articles (appearing in the Journal: namespace) about public health informatics. Parent categories of this field such as health informatics should be placed in their own category.
Pages in category "LIMSwiki journal articles on public health informatics"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Journal:Big data in the era of health information exchanges: Challenges and opportunities for public health
- Journal:BlueTrace: A privacy-preserving protocol for community-driven contact tracing across borders
- Journal:Bringing big data to bear in environmental public health: Challenges and recommendations
- Journal:Deployment of analytics into the healthcare safety net: Lessons learned
- Journal:Determining the hospital information system (HIS) success rate: Development of a new instrument and case study
- Journal:Developing workforce capacity in public health informatics: Core competencies and curriculum design
- Journal:Development of an electronic information system for the management of laboratory data of tuberculosis and atypical mycobacteria at the Pasteur Institute in Côte d’Ivoire